cool space game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by mark, Mar 6, 2009.

1. i play a mmo game called TheUniversal its a completely free and unique game , the beauty is you can sort of create your own game inside the game, its a massive universe what will you be a trader? a pirate? a bounty hunter?, join or create a faction , battles , wars, alliances and betrayal,

and thats just space

in each system there are worlds which players can create and own its like creating a game and then when other players land on your plannet they can play the game you created on the plannet econmy , war, eyecandy, social or any combination of the above or any thing you want it to be
    the communitty of this game is unlike any other a guy called stimutacs wrote this about this game

"hi
    you may all know me as the boasting idiot, but i would like to step out of my multiple personality disorder for a moment to explain why this is the greatest video game ever created.

I have been playing video games since the commodore 64 days. I've seen the dawning of nintendo. Ive witnessed intelligent friends get sucked into W.O.W. and halo.

But this game is unlike any other and surpasses them all.

WHY?! you may be wondering? so i can dogfight in space ships? no. so i can hone my skills as a writer?! no.
    because it gives you the power to create your own video game. you cant do that on WOW you cant do that on halo. sure, maybe theres some options in morrowind or something, but it would be like the skate park editor in tony hawks pro skater. theres no serious control there. you cant retexture the ground with your own face, for instance, like you could here.

you may be saying "ive seen better graphics"
    but, you can get into modeling and texturing and MAKE YOUR OWN GRAPHICS!
    you can script a world into the most twisted perverse thing your mind can imagine and people will land there from space and PLAY THE VIDEO GAME YOU CREATED. My planet, Xebec, has narcotics that you can smoke, liquor and prostitutes that you can "use"!

this game taught me things about my computer that i didnt know existed, and now, I feel comfortable in texturing models and might eventually get into modeling. Ive created a planet and its awesome. i have ideas for 2 more completely unique planets for the future. If this is a video game that inspires you to learn REAL skills like modeling and texturing and scripting, its a game that everyone should play! "

the file download is tiny too only 20mb

http//theuniversal.net

2. If I get money weekly then I'll play EVE online. That game is the shit!

Right now, I'm testing this fun game called exteel.
    gundam+mmorpg+action+pvp=HELLA FUN