Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool Smoking Things To Have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GetYouHighTy, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I want some new things to add to my room/stashbox, please post idea's or even links to certain thing would be great. Of course, I have a job so money isn't really a issue. I just want cool things i'd be able to kinda show off when I have friends over, hemp whick was the new thing I just found so things like that, also for my room i've been looking at nug-related tapestries and such, but more suggestions even cool pets and set-up's you have, all responses are appreciated. thanks for the help and ideas !

2. Why don't you start out with the essentials like a grinder and a dry piece and a water piece or a vape.

3. Not going to tell you what to get, but I didn't know how much I was missing out before I got a grinder. Breaking up bud with your hands is therapeutic, but the grinder is so much quicker, and now my hands don't always stank :D As far as showing it off to your friends, buy a nice one :confused_2:

4. Sorry for the lack of information, I currently already having several bic's, my usual pack of cigs ( always fully loaded ), a 3 in spoon pipe, old film canister with my stash baggie of sour d, a paperclip to clean my bowl if it is clogged or has alot of res. also have a 6 chamber grinder with keif screens. Sometimes I have a pack of e-z widers or the occassional cigarello.

5. [quote name='"GetYouHighTy"']I want some new things to add to my room/stashbox, please post idea's or even links to certain thing would be great. Of course, I have a job so money isn't really a issue. I just want cool things i'd be able to kinda show off when I have friends over, hemp whick was the new thing I just found so things like that, also for my room i've been looking at nug-related tapestries and such, but more suggestions even cool pets and set-up's you have, all responses are appreciated. thanks for the help and ideas ![/quote]

Is your name Ty? Mine is too!!

6. Yeah man. Lol

7. Some marijuana plants man

8. [quote name='"GetYouHighTy"']Yeah man. Lol[/quote]

Grinder.
    Joint roller.
    Papers.
    Rhotos. (Eyedrops)
    Pipe.
    Bubbler.
    Bong.

That's what I own. Give or take a few small things. Ive never really tried to impress, but If you want to have "cool" stuff, get some kick ass glass man.

9. get an oil rig with some oils and oil dishes....thats always classy..
    and its always good to have some nice heady slides for your bong.

maybe some trippy earthy statues or wall art along with natural rock crystals for display
    ...maybe a pet tree-frog or lizard displayed in a dope ass aquarium....

10. Yes, idk I just want some cool shit. Like some banners for my room or a kick ass pet to keep in my room, and just small things to beef up my stash box, the hemp whicks are really healthy and cool if you haven't seen them. thanks for the advice though.

11. Here is what I have in my weed survival kit..

1.Bong
    2.Grinder
    3.Stash Jar
    4.Various papers and blunts
    5.Joint roller
    6.MFLB
    7.Bee Line
    8.About 13 lighters..

12. #12 SwichOne, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    heres a video of my tree frog shedding its skin....its pretty trippy...
    it has its darker colors on right now but it is usually lime green and white, or lime green and yellow....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9eGmLB4ZSA&list=UUh5Zy45Nlttht0yVTZcirVQ&index=22&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9eGmLB4ZSA&list=UUh5Zy45Nlttht0yVTZcirVQ&index=22&feature=plcp[/ame]

13. my collection

- Glass Bong with a/c
    - two acryl bongs, don't use them anymore but they just look awesome at my 'weed shelf'
    - One Hitter
    - Wooden Pipe
    - Grinder
    - Scale
    - Various rolling papers/blunt leaves
    - MFLB

14. im pretty sure that was just a video of a frog yawning a bunch :smoke:

15. LOL...not sure if that was sarcasm....but, it appears to be yawning because they eat there skin....so the skin is sliding up its body..you can see it on the side of his mouth in the vid.:bongin:

16. i'm probably gonna get negative rep for this, but what's MFLB ?

17. Magic Flight Launch Box.. Its a portable vape. One of the most popular vapes on the market..

18. You can find some pretty nice jars to keep your bud in, that's something you should pick up. Also make sure you pick up a pretty good amount of papers, a nice pipe and a bubbler. If you want to spend some extra cash, get a pretty nice bong.

19. Vacuum jars to store your bud
    Mini-jars for concentrates
    Bud collections (like, saving bud in a jar for 4/20, a gram of each pickup all year)
    Cannabis seeds
    Money
    High Times magazines

Get a sculpture of yourself made out of BHO!

20. the bud collection thing is pretty dope and so is the magazines, what do you mean by small jars for concentrates ? and anything cool posters or banners ? thinking about a california state flag ?