Cool pic of my ride

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by SpringsStang, Sep 5, 2006.

1. i was gonna take more, but faggot ass rent-a-cops who think they are actual cops kicked me out. i had my 1911 colt .45 in the car, and i contemplating pulling it on em just to show em how fucking pussy they were...but i didnt want the police on me..so unfortunatley i complied before they called the cops on me..anyway, here it is..lemme know what you think!

[​IMG]

2. nice ride man

3. Nice picture, you into photography at all or just taking pics of your ride?

4. Sweet ride man, I like the black rims with the aluminum lip !! +rep for sure...

Do you have anything done to it? I've had a chance to race a few with my Z28:D

Anyways, really nice Stang dude!

I thought it fitting to post my fav pic of my Camaro ;) Hope you dont mind. Not trying to hijack. Just posting because of the good old rivalry between the Mustang and Camaro :)

[​IMG]

5. sick ride +rep

6. thanks dudes.

Vicious: im trying to get into it a little, but my favorite subject is cars :)

jmack: awesome maro man. reppin the american muscle in canda, thats fuckin badass. looks good man, we should race sometime..:D...id rep you, but i have to spread it around. damn ur Kind bongs

7. you guys got some nice whips!

im loving the camaro.

+rep.

8. I especially admire the tastefully framed rust stains on the wall behind.

9. Thanks for the compliments gentlemen :D

10. Nice ride, but i thought you sold that and got a beemer?