Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cool night last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, May 6, 2010.

1. so last night i told me dad i smoked then we smoked together, it was pretty awesome.

2. I'd love to have that kind of relationship with either of my parents, but unfortunately they don't approve of any kind of smoking :(

3. I remember the first time I smoked with my dad.
    Me and him live alone, so were just chillin watchin judge judy or something and one of his old friends showed up. My dad just said out of random "Got any buds?" and the guy packed a bowl and handed it to him and I watched him take a hit, then he handed it to me and was like "Want a hit?" I was like "Hell yea" and took a huge rip.

Then he used to work at a restaruant, he makes the best food ever I swear. So he cooked us some bomb ass spiced burgers with mushrooms and tomatos and pickle and high grade cheese and toasted and buttered the buns.

4. That is pretty awesome.

5. thats pretty tight :smoke:

6. made me so damn hungry omg

7. My dad only smokes cigars, if only he knew there was a healthier alternative lol

8. :eek: I am sooooo hungry now

9. OP, so what's the scoop? Were you expecting it or was it out of the blue? Come on man.... whats the story?

Sammy

10. i wish i could smoke with my dad, it would be a good bonding experience

11. well my mom thought i was huffing aresol because i have a cough...i have a cold, but anyways my dad asked meand i told him no but i smoke weed, (he aleady does) so he was like awesome do you have a joint and i was like yea and then we toked.

12. Cool story... and don't start huffing - just kills braincells. ;)

All's good with weed in the family, congratulations!

Sammy

13. My daughter is just about 20. She smokes once in awhile and we've talked about the subject. I haven't smoked with her. Maybe one day. I am buying her her first legal drink (I have no illusions about her partying now, trust me) when she turns 21 next year, so maybe then.

14. i'm glad you had a good night. thats something you will most likely never forget.