Cool new lighter I found

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nutbust, May 5, 2012.

1. Sweet find man, regular old BIC for me. Been looking for a nice novelty lighter though :smoke:

2. Is that a jet lighter? If it is then i wouldn't get it :/ but get its only 4 bucks.

Try finding that lighter in a regular flame that would be dope!

3. It is jet but you can adjust the flame to a point where it doesn't matter much. And as long as you angle the flame right, jet lighters work just as well.

4. You cant beat bics IMHO.

5. Our stores sell their bics nearly immediately here. You can never find any, better to get something like this or some hemp wick. Maybe I'll buy some hemp wick, I hear it burns nice and soft. Good for the weed.

6. I dont know if you wana be inhaling butane, man...

Its not even as bad as the fact that the shit burns GREEN!

And you wana put THOSE chemicals into you too? Damn OP you are one helluva desperate man :smoke:

I like that :smoking:

[​IMG]

7. #8 Nutbust, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I laughed for a minute straight after that gif. But really, if bics were sold online, I would totally take them. Where I live, hillbillies camp outside the gas station every Tuesday and stock up on bic lighters. No joke. We go through them extremely fast, it's a miracle to find one, but that's what I get for living in a big city down south. Either way, I think I'll be getting some hempwick and use the lighter to light that shit up, way healthier.

OT: Never tried a vape pipe. How is it? I might consider one, I've always loved vaporizers because of the lack of smoke, which increases the cancer fighting properties of marijuana, luckily, I don't have cancer.

Back on topic: As for the green chemicals.....

[​IMG]

8. that green colors gonna disappear after a while

9. Hempwick ftw

10. Just got some hempwick, they gave me so many samples with my order, I got 30 ft of wick for 2 dollars! Totally stoked.

11. #13 Joe For Judge, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    Screw the negatives, the thing is sick. And I would get recommend a hemp wick, especially if Bics go that fast. The lighter will light it and give you a place to keep the wick safe.

EDIT: Well never mind you got a dope hookup! :bongin:

12. Ya i just asked for a free sample of like every hemp wick brand. hempwick.com gave me like 30 feet free :) homboldt only gave me like 2 feet. Its still free though!

13. I used HempWick.com too. totally recommended.

and yeah Joe, screw the negatives. If nothing else i'll light the wick with the lighter.

btw: it came in today, haven't opened yet. Will post pics tomorrow.

14. Just got it, I thought it didn't have gas, turned out I wasn't pressing hard enough!

pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just took a toke from it, No butane taste! Best purchase ever.

The leather feels fantastic and smooth, and the lighter is nice and solid in the hand. My only gripe is that under the cap, the metal is very dirty and blotchy, but nobody ever looks there :smoke:

Recommended 5/5 stars. Post your opinion!

15. Pretty cool man. Anyone else think a torch lighter would be a lot better than a regular bic if you're using hempwick? I'm considering switching over simply for the fact I never use the flame directly from the lighter anyways.. and I hate that hempwick taking forever to light sometimes.

16. Yeah extremely waxy hemp picks can be a pain. Use a torch :smoke:

17. You CAN buy bics online. Just google bulk bic lighters, ebay has a lot.

18. Just look on eBay. They have this exact lighter, but in either this model, navy blue and silver, or black and gold.