Cool music "toy"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cowboysaxman, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Ganjaphish, I got an e-mail today(sorta spamish) that showed this cool thing you slip on both hands,sorta simalar to gloves. It's suppose to play some sorta electronic music as you move your fingers! looked like a really cool HIGH toy! I believe it was at discovery.com, but am Blazed and having a bit of stml! I will check it out later and let ya'll know what I see....when I can see a little better!!

2. cowboysaxman: no way? like a keyboard sound? or what? weird! it sounds definitely a cool toy to play with, post the link if you find it plz :)
    xo

3. Well I found it, it was the Discoverystore.com........But it sold out, and they no longer carry it! Was called Soundwaves, and looked awsome....yes like multiple keyboard sounds.They do have a similar item(bait & switch?) called Finger Beatz, has 5 electronic tones & beat( Kinda looks Kinky). I'm gonna do a little Sherlockin' and see if I can locate the Soundwaves product though...it looked a bit more versatile.Got some really cool ideas for gifts for my lil' critters there though, they have some really neat stuff!