Cool Items You Have?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, May 24, 2022.

1. Good thing I finished reading thread, was gonna ask if you were a smith or antiquated weaponry enthusiast.

Yes, you're spot on, it's a pukka knife. Impressive, sir. My maternal side, where the knife is passed down, traces back to Finland.

@Dizzy

[​IMG]

This is the style of the knife - similar. Not the same knife. It's hanging on the wall at my dad's house in another city. If I remember, I'll send a pic next time I visit.

Got some other cool knives too - an Arabic curved dagger bought in Riyadh by my stepdad, an American KA-BAR from WW2, a Scottish sgian-dubh (had to google the spelling) and a butterfly knife from the black market in Prague.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Missed the second part - a century is 100 years.

Cent is the latin root for 100. Think about dollars and cents - it takes 100 cents to make a dollar. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. My Khukri. It's similar to this.

sirupate kukri.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Coolest things in my house!?
    Well... Have yall ever seen a midget (sorry) dog? I also a kitten named Cheese. &my husband, he's pretty cool. And my art work..

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like knives and stuff...

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. dm344a.jpg
    I suppose it's obvious I am an engineer...

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. What Is That?

~Toni~

8. It's for testing audio. Amplifiers, mixers, radio stations etc. But now I just keep it as an 'interesting item'.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    a very good representation of my babe, if I want to change to nights supper its fiddling with the lower plugs for 2-3 hours, take me home Im wasted, lower right to on, pull out pos and neg far left, as for sex give me some time on that

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. [​IMG]
    what: Arex Delta Gen 2 pistol, totally plastic, striker fired, 9mmpara
    and cheap with all the latest whizzbangs for free

[​IMG]
    cool, cause its cheap under $500us, metal mags unlike glocks makes the grip nice and narrow
    various mag sizes so various capacity
    easy to strip down, with a new number reg system thru a window

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1