Cool Items You Have?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, May 24, 2022.

1. Thats Pretty Cool. Thanks For The Reply Old Timer.

~Toni~

2. I was tempted to get myself a juju bag when I was in Naija. (What the locals call Nigeria.)

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. I like things that remind me of my personal history. Like when I was in Nigeria, I was a big fan of Fela, even went to his home. I bought a lot of his albums and now they remind me of those days. And they have been a good investment too, they cost around $200 now for an original in good condition.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. You Should Have Done It Man. I Find That Stuff Really Interesting Even Tho My Mama Don Like Me Messin With It.

~Toni~

5. Yeah I’ve seen em online for like 4K some ppl claim they have flaws in the coin but they all have flaws as far as I can tell.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. #46 BlackSpots, May 29, 2022
    Last edited: May 31, 2022

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Also Gotta Diamond Grill I Had Made For Me In Atlanta Georgia. I Wear Sometimes When I Go Out With My Family Places.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. #48 Rjeepz, Jun 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 6.12.42 AM.jpeg One of my biggest treasure is ... I found Standard Vacuum (Stanvac) lighters that belongs to my late grandfather that works there during 1940s Stanvac operation in asia. Sadly, I found this after his passed away and missed this stories.

@Dizzy i'm sorry, i went wrong with the post before

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. I gotta mouth full of gold I have collected over the years.
    Checkerboard pattern with white and yellow golds should be completed about the time I croak.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Thats Cool AF! Why It Take So Long Tho? Where You Get Them At?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. All crowns so over time some in Miami some Tampa and some in Montana.
    Shiny and silly just the way I likes it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Family knife, handed down on the maternal side from father or grandfather to the younger generation.

When it became clear that my uncle wouldn't marry, my grandfather gave the knife to me, while he was still healthy and sound. We hiked up a mountain near our ancestral home, and he gave it to me with a speech over a campfire in cover from howling wind. You are the last bearer of our name.

I was twelve. I'll never forget it. It may be time to break the tradition of it only being given from men to boys. Likely, though, I'll be giving it to my son.

The design is centuries old, but has been remade several times. My ancestors used it to skin animals and whittle wood. I used it to sharpen my pencils. Whatever form life takes for those after me, I hope they use it.

I am no longer the last bearer of my name. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

13. No Need To Apologize! That Isa Cool Item. Thank You For Sharing.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ohhh Is Yours Permanent In? Mines Not Permanent It A Diamond Grill Like The Rappers Get. I Can Put It In An Take It Out Whenever!

Wow That's Really Cool! Do You Have A Pic Of It? Sorry What Isa Century Again?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah semi permanent unless I get the boot.......I can't afford that fancy stuff like you have!
    Diamonds are the wifes.
    I would like to see that pukka knife also I assume that from your handle?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. It's All Good! I Glad You Posting In Here. Thank You!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Speaking Of Knives I Gotta Switch Blade With A Pink Handle (My Favorite Color) An My Intitials On It Too. Probably Not Cool To Other Folks But It Is To Me Lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. I do smith work for a hobby and making knives became a obsession for a long time.
    I definitely think knives belong in a cool items thread.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. IMG_20220609_144605.jpg

My new vape

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Well That's Pretty Cool. Much Respect To You! I Just Meant People Probably Wouldn't Want Mines BC The Handle Pink An My Initials Made On It Lol.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1