Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool idea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoking515, Jun 29, 2012.

1. So I got a idea what if you heat up butter, then put a lid on it that's airtight. Then take a vaporizer with a whip and make a hole in the lid and make it airtight, also have the mouth piece on the whip go all the way to the bottom of the container. So then turn on the vaporizer and fill the container till the air pressure to high to fit anymore thc vapor. Then shake the container a while and let it sit for a few minute or hour how ever long it would take to absorb the thc, after that open the lid to let the air pressure out. Just repeat this how ever many time it takes and I think I would work. What do you guys think?

2. Cool story bro :smoke:

3. Interesting premise. I feel it would take a whole lotta bowls though. I could see it with maybe a reallllly long down stem in like a water bottle full of melted butter. But the bubbles would have to be tiny, but I think there would be epic loss.

4. [quote name='"PhillyPhlavors"']Interesting premise. I feel it would take a whole lotta bowls though. I could see it with maybe a reallllly long down stem in like a water bottle full of melted butter. But the bubbles would have to be tiny, but I think there would be epic loss.[/quote]

What if your just sucked out the vapor after making mixing it in, so you can judge how well it works by how high you get and your not wasting it, but idk if you would inhale any butter or something.

5. What? Maybe it was just me but that made no sense.

You mention vaporizer and using butter? Are you saying you would heat weed in the butter and then vape that? But then you mention turning on the vaporizer and having the pressure RISE in this bucket. I've never heard of a vaporizer that pumped air.

I don't understand.

6. [quote name='"Thessentials"']What? Maybe it was just me but that made no sense.

You mention vaporizer and using butter? Are you saying you would heat weed in the butter and then vape that? But then you mention turning on the vaporizer and having the pressure RISE in this bucket. I've never heard of a vaporizer that pumped air.

I don't understand.[/quote]

No, just heat up butter and then sort of filter the thc vapor in the butter. And I how do you think ballon vapes work? Some ballon vapes can use a whipp also

7. I don't think I'm high enough to read this.