Cool Homemades

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by NortherToker, Dec 3, 2009.

1. a few more bongs (giraffe is a pipe)

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      276.1 KB
      Views:
  2. that vase with the diff beads is sick. mos def the best piece there. looks like it hits really well.

3. Love the Clear Vase Very Nice

4. haha. you smoke out of an alien's crank.

not a bad start for a collection. keep at it.

5. Thanks, the tall vase is my favorite too(nicknamed the "I-bong" because of the apple sticker lol) I use for daily use, its huge and sooooo smooth. The alien is just kind of a novelty and have only smoked out of it a couple times but it a great conversation peice.
    Here's a better pic of the diffuser marbles.

Attached Files:

• 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      325.4 KB
      Views:
  6. that is so cool, it looks almost japanese to me, very natural and beautiful instead of some crappy acrylic bong.

killer base, id just look into getting a better stem, see if you can find a legitimate glass blower and get one custom made.

7. just watched the video, that slide is sick!
    How did you make a slide like that?
    +rep

8. Just epoxied an aluminum arrow shaft with the same I.D. as my bowls O.D. its a perfect fit and works pretty slick plus its alot more durable than glass.

9. whats your bowl made out of?
    im guessing socket?

10. No this one in the pics is a hand turned wooden bowl, I either use that or just a regular glass bowl.

11. id go with more of a conical glass bowl.
    i used a socket a long ass time ago and found that the stuff further down doesnt get burnt and turning the bowl is a pain.