Cool games for iPod.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Primo_hash_oil, Aug 25, 2012.

1. What are some cool games for iPod 3gen. I haven't played any video games in a couple of years, so I don't have any real game systems. I've just recently tried "Infinity Blade II" and its pretty fun. I would like to play some Good Action/Adventure games. Something with great graphics, good storyline, and open world. Any Suggestions?

2. #2 Purp Skurp, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    On an iPod?

There aren't any

Edit: wait bye iPod 3gen do you mean an iPod nano? Or an I touch?

3. #3 Primo_hash_oil, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']On an iPod?

There aren't any

Edit: wait bye iPod 3gen do you mean an iPod nano? Or an I touch?[/quote]

I know there's got to be some. I have an iPod touch third generation. So come on guys, give me suggestions. Thanks

4. Dead trigger is awesome and free. Umm there's 2 different Call of Duty Zombies, there's gta3, max payne. I heard batman was pretty cool

5. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']Dead trigger is awesome and free. Umm there's 2 different Call of Duty Zombies, there's gta3, max payne. I heard batman was pretty cool[/quote]

Thanks! I'll check them out.

6. Any more suggestions guys? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks GlazedKnuckles your post was a lot of help.

7. Fuckin doodle jump. And fruit ninja

8. Agent dash !

9. Hexxagon, Streets of Rage 2 and Raptor: Call of the Shadows

10. [quote name='"undermythumb66"']Fuckin doodle jump. And fruit ninja[/quote]

Played both of them, pretty fun games. Only had fruit ninja lite though; full game a lot better?

11. Just downloaded COD:Zombies. Love it so far:)

12. Sonic CD
    Sonic 2
    No Gravity (cool 3d space shooter)
    Sky Gamblers Air Supremacy
    Sky Gamblers: Rise of Glory
    Racing Legends
    Bejeweled
    Minecraft
    Zombie Gunship
    Aaaaaaaaaaa!
    Boost 2
    Radiant
    Crazy Tanks

Those are the best you'll get.
    And you better have Installous to get apps for free.

13. I only played lite as well. Completing all of the challenges was entertaining for awhile. I like bloons tower defense games too

14. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Sonic CD
    Sonic 2
    No Gravity (cool 3d space shooter)
    Sky Gamblers Air Supremacy
    Sky Gamblers: Rise of Glory
    Racing Legends
    Bejeweled
    Minecraft
    Zombie Gunship
    Aaaaaaaaaaa!
    Boost 2
    Radiant
    Crazy Tanks

Those are the best you'll get.
    And you better have Installous to get apps for free.[/quote]

Judging from these titles, I bet you would love "Beat Hazard".

15. If there are any $5 games or whatever, I would wait til they go on sale. Usually games from Gameloft go on sale for $1, I know this because it happens right after I buy it haha

16. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']If there are any $5 games or whatever, I would wait til they go on sale. Usually games from Gameloft go on sale for $1, I know this because it happens right after I buy it haha[/quote]

I don't really care for Gameloft games, their games act weird on my iPod. I know what you mean though about them going on sale right after you buy them, this kind of stuff has happened to me before lol.

17. Yeah they tend to not support older devices.

18. If you like airplane simulators, check out x plane. Since you're on a 3rd gen, you can't get the highdef one but there are plenty of different versions in each category. Very very realistic simulator, the best on the market.

They can add up though, so I'd jailbreak and install installous.

19. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']Yeah they tend to not support older devices.[/quote]

Well it's that it takes up way more space than what it says it requires. IDK why it would do that.

20. [quote name='"Primo_hash_oil"']

Well it's that it takes up way more space than what it says it requires. IDK why it would do that.[/quote]

Well usually the game is a small download, like 2-3 MB, and once you're in it you have to download the whole thing which is usually like 300MB. So it could be that

Actually mine used to do that too, except I had a 4th gen iPod touch. I had at least 2 gigs free and it wouldn't let me install a very small update from the app store