Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool game i sorta just made up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Mar 29, 2012.

1. so you get a whole bunch of fruit snakes and place them in the center of a table. mix them up so u can tell the difference. then close your eyes and pick one and eat it real quick. try and guess the flavor. pretty funn when high :smoke:

2. whats that

3. What is a fruit snake?

4. gummy worm maybe?

5. Now you done it...

I want fruit snakes now!

Attached Files:

6. Fruit snack!

7. Wanna touch my snake?

Don't worry.... it tastes like fruit.

8. I forgot where but i saw it on TV. They cut up apple and potato (same texture) and u bloock your nose and close your eyes and u cannot taste the difference. Ive tried it with gum and eclipse mints and it works. Its cool and fun to test peoples confidence, its near impossible! only tried sober though never while stoned

9. Also an Onion tastes the same if you keep your nose plugged.

10. I like to play that game with man flesh and guess the race of the human

11. [quote name='"aaron12321"']I like to play that game with man flesh and guess the race of the human[/quote]

this sounds extremely gay