cool dream i had last night

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by bizzletwister10, Jul 15, 2009.

1. #1 bizzletwister10, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    last night i had a dream that i was in the city with two of my friends. as my friends entertained themselves by acting ignorant and giggling (as they are always doing) i was looking to the sky. the sky seemed lower, it was cloudy in spots, but the sun shined through. i could not see a lot of the sky because the buildings were too tall. The sky was very vibrant and rare. as i was looking up, a great blue phoenix appeared in the sky, followed by another great bird, which was probably an eagle. The phoenix was slightly transparent, and i was the only one who saw it. no matter how much i told my friends about it, they still stood there talking acting dumb. the birds continued to fly above, circling and flying back and forth. i was waiting for the phoenix to go up in flames, i knew it was about to, but i cannot remember if it ever did.i had a feeling that the phoenix had great power, but i did not know about the other bird following it. i assumed it was powerful as well, only because they kept so close.
    it was cool

2. Nice dream. That wouldve been badass if you became lucid in that one.