Cool ass coincidence!- Major Stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by MajorStoner, Feb 27, 2009.

1. So when I made my name on this site I just kind of picked something weed related that was kinda witty, MajorStoner. At the time I also didn't think I'd get into an online weed forum so much . . .

But anyway, I was just watching M*A*S*H, and in an episode from Season 2 called "For the Good of the Outfit" there is actually a character named Major Stoner.

I just thought this was really funny, and a cool coincidence; and kind of weird they'd name a character that in 1973 (I believe that was the original air date).

2. I must say, after finishing a bong rip, and just reading that.

That is a trip. Probably was done on purpose on MASH'S part, but as for you, lol everyone on here has a marijuana related name. It's actually pretty funny to see what some kids come up with like "Coolstoner420" or sumthin in that area.

3. coolstoner420

Fuck why didn't I come up with that :(

4. I love M*A*S*H.

That's a good episode. Season 2 is by far my favorite.

5. Haha, where is ya originality.

6. Bump for this thread cause I've been watching a lot of M*A*S*H lately. It's so good to watch while you're high- so witty and well written- plus I'm watching them all for the first time (I wasn't around in 1973, and I never really liked TV Land). Also loving the war jokes and the whole Korea/Vietnam subtlety- and IMO these jokes have aged really well, what with all our wars since 1973.

--In the early seasons it's also really clear to the viewer how much fun Alan Alda (Hawkeye) and whoever plays Frank Burns are having in the show; like sometimes when Hawkeye hears a joke his response, and laughter, are so genuine it's obvious he's really enjoying himself filming the show.

7. haha right on, that's dope. i used to watch MASH when i was younger...i bet now that I'm older i'd understand a lot of funny or cool undertones. i think i might actually do that.