Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool ash trays

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GanjaBat, Nov 28, 2003.

1. I know some of you guys have some good ones.

My digicam is pathetic, but here is one I got the other day.

I've seen these on the web before (http://www.red-eye.co.uk/pages/products/index.htm) but when I saw it in a head shop, I had to get it.

It's called the "hashtray", and it has this little round depression to hold your hash and a place to hold your paper while your filling it. I already can't live without it.

Attached Files:

• at1.jpg
      at1.jpg
      File size:
      19.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice, but i don't use an ashtray :)

:smoking:

3. So am I the only one? Man guys, a good ashtray totally improves the smoking experience.

4. haha thats great, i think im gona order the yellow hashtray...might be better than just ashin in a garbage can all the time.
    and safer....

5. I dig the ashtrays! lol... :D yea!

I dont know what id do without my white ginger fantasy candle holder! no more candle, but a great ashtray

diggin that word...ashtray! :D

6. Don't see why you wouldn't use an ashtray ;)

But Anyway, I like simplicity when it comes to ashtrays. I like just clear glass ashtrays, must be kept clean. I'd like to find a couple clear glass snuffers to keep in my ashtrays as well.

7. They got some nice ashtrays at spencers.They got little weed guys on them,there cool.:)

8. Damn, thats cool.. i want to get one.. im not very good at rollin joints but i love them handrolled.. my hands are shaky when it comes to that stuff.. i dont like the automatic joint rollers so i need sumthing that will hold my paper while im filling it.. how much did u pay for it???

9. It was about $30 in a headshop here. You might be able to get it cheaper over the net, but it was an impulse buy. :D