Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking With Vaped Bud?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by birdouttahell, May 24, 2013.

1. Have about 1 1/2 oz. of vaped bud saved up and i was wondering how much i really would need to use in a batch of brownies?

2. Bump. Seriously? I know somebody on this forum knows all about this

3. Google man, I did that the other night and found the answer very easily.  I do forget, otherwise I would tell ya, but I remember it seemed like alot.    And I'd look for ya know, but I'm too stoned right now haha.    Good luck though

4. #4 jfds222, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    -

5. Vaping removes about 70%-85% of THC. So, if you normally use a 1/4 ounce of bad weed for two sticks of butter. You will now need at least 2 ounces to reach the same effect. You also should consider how terrible this is going to taste. Whenever extracting THC, you are also extracting the plants base flavor... This will taste like coffee flavored butter. The worst, most horrible coffee in this history of the Universe. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. What I have heard is mix it into peanut butter warm it up, add chocolate, and  whole milk, ice cream and make a milk shake. It's supposed to be easier to get down, and really get you loaded.

7. I made a tincture out of my AVB.  I use it before bed because AVB usually makes you tired,

Using AVB in a tincture and then making a secondary transfer to oil or butter would get rid of much of the AVB taste.

Check out the thread from PsychadelicSam  Called Another Tincture thread that will help with the secondary transfer questions.

To just learn how to make a tincture see PSam's newest thread called Dragon Lite.

Good Luck

• Like Like x 1