Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cooking with vape pen oils

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gadawg420, Jul 17, 2019.

1. i have a vape pen oil cartridge that i would like to make some edibles out of . the package 500 mg of 95.2%thc with 0% cbd and 0% cbn. it states it is 100% solvent free factional free. i would like to make some edibles with this and can't find any information online. all advice and help would be appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hope someone who has done it will answer, I've seen your question before. You should just need to decarb your oil at 240F until it stops bubbling. 500 mg will make 50 10 mg doses, or 10 50 mg doses. I finds it's better to keep the total mg in a serving close to what you need rather than making them super potent. It's easier to eat two servings than to convince someone to just take a bite.Most important thing is to have fun and enjoy making your edibles. Please let us know what you do and how it turns out. That will help the next blade and I have a feeling we will see this question often.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1