Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cooking with mids...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Atomos, Sep 26, 2009.

1. So, I've toking for a few years now, but I'm still new to cooking.

So, I bought an 1/8 of weed that I thought was good, but I ended up vaping it an it gave me and my friend a headache, so we obviously aren't going to smoke it anymore. However, if I were to cook with it, would it still give us a headache?

If I do cook it, I would like to make Kisp's cannacrackers "http://crackers.kisps.net", I just don't want to get an epic headache like I did the other day. If anyone has suggestions how to make other, easy recipes that don't smell bad (I have house mates that hate the smell), I wouldn't mind them. Preferably, I look cooking with peanut butter, especially since I just bought what I think has to be the highest fat content in peanut butter I've ever seen, (20g per 2 tablespoons.)

2. I made brownies before with mids and it turned out great! As for your head aches, are you sure you got all the seeds out. I know I usually get some pretty bad headaches if I smoke a few seeds.

3. cook with that shit mate, i doubt you will get a headache

4. Well, I spread about 3/4 an ounce over four crackers, and ate one, and three friends each ate one, and hour later, still not high. I guess I didn't use enough weed?

5. You just sprinkled weed over crackers?
    Nothing more, nothing less?
    If thats the case, you just wasted your weed.