Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cooking with leaves

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by blazeallday2479, Nov 28, 2009.

1. This kid that owes me 55 bucks is paying me back in 2 oz of leaves and says i can cook and make brownies with them never heard of cooking with leaves and dont know if hes trying to fuck me over or not cause hes a pretty scummy kid and smokes crack and has owed me the 55 scince like june so can some one let me kno please

2. Pretty sure you can only smoke stems and buds.

3. Ya but would there be enouht thc in 2 oz of leaves to get a buzz on if i used them in brownies

4. I'm not sure that leaves even contain ANY THC.
    I'm almost sure they don't have any.

5. There are two types of leaves:

1: Fan leaves. These leaves have no budsites, so they are basically, well, just leaves.

2. Sugar leaves. These are the leaves that grow directly off of colas, and usually have some trichomes on them.

You can cook with the sugar leaves, but remember to make canna butter. Your food is going to taste like grass or leaves if you just throw them in there.

6. sugar leaves are called this cause the thc usually is visble, kinda looking like dew in the morning.

7. tell him to fuck the leaves and give you a eighth of dank.

8. tell him to stop fucking with you and pay with cash. Kick his ass if he doesn't

9. i second that, just kid his fucking ass

10. i wasnt sure if leaves was a good deal but now i know its not i asked him for dank and if he doesnt give it to me i guess ill just shoot him in the knee caps

11. ^From behind yes?

12. dont ever, EVER trust a crackhead

keep pressing dat fiend for the money, and never do him a favor again

13. Just tell him to give you the money.

Then buy 55 dollars worth of weed.

Cook that weed into brownies.

Weed brownies < Leaf brownies