Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cooking question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KageGee, Apr 2, 2011.

1. i got a 1/4 ounce of dro, can i make butter with that?

2. Sure can. . .if its real good, and you haven't had much experience with edibles, 1/8 per stick of butter is a good start IMO. . .

Me, I would use the 1/4 per stick. .lol

Be Safe

3. Edibles are 3-4 times more potent than smoking
    I would say, you should use the amount you need to be high for 2/3hours by smoking.

4. yea forsure im gonna use the whole 1/4 in a stick. I was thinking of making some cookies with the butter for a concert on monday. Do you think one batch will be enough for me and three inexperienced smokers that have never tried edibles?

5. Also if i pre make the butter than make the cookies at lets say my grandmas house will it stink up the house?

6. It will smell a bit. . yes. And 1/4 in a batch for 4 peeps is more than plenty. .

7. Um, a quarter in edibles over 4 people is overkill tbh...

8. really? im gonna use the betty crocker sugar cookie pre made mix. it says to add butter and an egg and it makes 3 dozen u think that will work good?

9. why not ?
    If your butter is ok, no problem

10. ya your going to have goodie for a long time and that will stink up the place try burning a really strong smelling candle or say you burnt the first batch of cookies to explain the smell