Cooking Question..

Discussion in 'General' started by PuffPuffPas420, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Okay so I have a question. Me and my 2 friends want to make weed brownies, but we don't know exactly how much weed to use. I usually smoke once or twice a week, and we never buy more than a eighth at a time. So I have been reading some of the articles about weed brownies and it says an once of weed......thats a lot of weed! We don't have the money to buy an once of weed for one batch of brownies. So my question is, is it a must to put that much in? We don't smoke that much, so is it necessary? Thanks to anyone who replies!!

2. get a recipe for brownies off the net (dont use instant brownie mix,) aswell as a recipe for weed butter. you can search the forum to find one.

half the recipe, and use about 5 grams to make your butter. be sure not to burn the weed! cook it on very low, keep stirring for about 15 minutes. to keep from losing any that didnt get fully extracted into the butter, dont bother straining the weed out.

it wont taste as good, but youll get all the weed you paid for.

and be sure to take out ALL the stems, even little ones. they make it like biting into a bone, not to appetizing in a brownie.

oh and just a personal tip, i find cookies are waay better tasting, and easier to eat a lot. i recommend double chocolate chip (as in brown chocolate cookies, very good. use lots of cocoa!)

enjoy :D