Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cookies ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bic425, Aug 4, 2014.

1. So the first time I ever got high I smoked a pipe then after I wasn't high I ate a weed cookie. The cookie didn't even get my high but my friend did. Fast forward 6 months and now I smoke all the time. If I try another weed cookie will it get me high? Everyone says ediable highs are the best. Someone told me you have you smoke for a few weeks to get more thc in our system then it will work.

2. Eat it then smoke then report back in an hour or two

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Edibles are alot more of a body high. Depending how good the cookies are i would say eat maybe 2/2 and a half. I eat brownies that are the size of my hand thick like a stack of 4 magazines. Its all about how theyre made and if they are made correct.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Each person has a different reaction depending on your tolerance. I usually find people who smoke a lot have a different turn with edibles. Edibles are long lasting, and make you very lethargic.

I usually recommend a small dosage or piece of a cookie, rice krispy treat, truffle, or brownie. Also look out for triple strength or the high dosages, they get ypu good.

5. I'm certain you'll feel it now if you ate it. If you can get your hands on one, have another cookie or brownie, whatever you grab. Eat one, wait an hour eat another.
    Had this friend, Ellen, that loved edibles but would always eat too much at once and would vomit before the high even came on... Such a waste. Don't be an Ellen.

6. Thanks everyone I'm buying 3 cookies today so let's see what happens. One for each of me and my cousins

7. Most people don't get high their first time. That's why the cookie didn't work, unless it was just a shitty cookie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Reported

9. I seem to remember something I read that said equal dosing of edibles can be tricky. I wonder if there was less THC in that first cookie you tried.