Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cookies turned my wife into a zombie.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by snoopdog6502, Nov 6, 2013.

1. She is a good girl and never was into getting buzzed. She knew I got my mom blasted this last weekend so she wanted to make some cookies.

She made butter and added some strait up bud in the melted butter to kick it up a notch.

about 1/4 oz in 2 dozen not counting what the green butter had.

She ate 3 and is out of it, she got so high it scared her a bit but she is settling in and relaxing. eating gram crackers and milk.

She is so cute blasted. :D

2. Ahahaha, the title of this thread made me laugh, fantastic. 

3. haha girls can be so funny stoned! sometimes my gf reminds me of a lost baby animal or something 

4. lol oh man, happened here too, she took a bonghit because the cookies "dont work babe!" so after she took the hit, she didnt let go of that bong for about 30 minutes when she got up to pee lol.

5. Since everyone's talking about their significant others....

Haha, my hand is also really cute when it gets stoned.

6. Yeah, I'm pretty adorable when I'm baked too :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. just lol

8. Last night was the first time she passed out and slept like a rock that Iv ever seen, she is a super light sleeper and always takes a long time to get to sleep.

She woke up rested and in a very sweet mood. its so nice, Ill let her eat up our product if that's the way she is going to be.

9. ^good to hear, haha. I had to talk my girlfriend down from a too big dab on Monday, but yesterday we hit the sweet spot with homemade cookies.