Cookies Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Error.404, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I will be using this as a daily journal on my second indoor grow. As the title suggests, I will be will growing a bag seed of Cookies. Sex is unknown so either way this will be another learning experience. I will be LSTing, Topping and Lollipopping for my first time on this grow.

I will be focusing much more heavily on PH levels - I purchased a digital tester. I will be using much better soil - Ocean Forest - as well.

On 10/7/19 I started germinating the seed. In two days I’m hoping to see a tap root pop and begin her journey into the soil and a great grow!

Thank you for reading and hopefully you’ll stay around to see the progress. I believe I did well on my first growth so the knowledge I’ve obtained can only be stacked on and improved this go around!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Today is 10/11/19. Day 1 in soil.

The Cookie seed has germinated nicely, developed a nice tap root and has been successfully placed into soil.

As always, I will be lightly misting the top of the water until roots take more and the seedling breaks the top of the soil.

My light schedule will be 24-0 for now until I switch to 18-6.

Follow along with this grow and see how she turns out!

[​IMG]

3. Looks like you’ve got a solid plan. Well thought out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you! I made a few mistakes last grow that I’m definitely positive effected the overall product of the grow - nothing too bad but avoidable this next grow for sure.