Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cookies From Me To You

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by giagemgal, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Thank you kindly for all your wonderful private messages. Here is a copy of the most awesomest cookies in the world....call me cookie monster. Just get ready and be very very cautious on this use. Go slow unless your a patient with experience.

This recipe makes 32 4" cookies. I used the toll house semi sweet morsal recipe.

Take 1/2 OZ of Quality Bud. You can use shake but I have not got it down yet on that portion. My mentor uses a oz of shake I believe.

Grind up the bud in a small food chopper

Melt 1lb of butter (4 sticks) and 2 cups water, bring to boil.

Add the bud and turn it down and cook at 190 degrees for 6 hours. This is a really good temps for the right kind of pain relief and just plain fun

Pour the mixture through 4 layers of cheese cloth and strain. Make sure you squeeze the budder through at the end to get it all.

Pour the mixture then through a brass coffee filter for final strainage.....my new word.

Now you take it and pour equal amounts into two tupper bowl or similar items with a lid

Put in food locker over night and wake up to cannabudder

Take the containers out and stand over the sink. Please stand over the sink, my hardwoods are so high. LOL

Flip the container over and take out the budder and let the water go bye bye. Same as bongwater only much much worse....get rid of it.

Re-heat budder before using to measure correctly. If you are short a bit, you can put straight budder in. The recipe makes a shy 1 pound.

Use any recipe that calls for budder....or oil but make sure you bake at a lower temperature not to hurt the THC. I suggest no higher than 350 degrees.

Store in Food Locker, but freeze the cookies. For some reason, freezing them really works.

Good Cookies!!!!!!

2. if i wanted to make 1/2 the cookies could i use a 1/4 and a 1/2 pound of budder

3. :smoking:
    yes.

4. Bake me some.

Im hungry and lazy.

5. whats really cool about recipes for cookies or anything that doesnt need to fully fill a pan for a desired shape is that you can always halve a recipe and itll taste the same, or u can double it, or u can cut it in 3 or 4 or w/e u neeed!

6. hmmm.... I wonder if you could make pot muffins this way?

7. Your little picture is so absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that.

Ok, back to post

You can make anything that requires butter. Re-heat and strain butter 2-3 times or more to get even a better taste. Experiment, its so much fun. LOL:hello: