cookies 4/19/18/ from seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jahlove93, Jul 16, 2018.

1. 20180713_045450.jpg 20180715_165652.jpg 20180715_165629.jpg 20180715_165724.jpg hello stoners well this is my first time growing a plant I didn't want to invest much because simply the fact that I have it in my patio In apartment till today this plant has never had niutriants just water and sun every day am keeping it in its pot because don't want to grow that big of a plant just an miniature size , the smell just got bit stronger here are some pictures below

2. Not sure if it's just the pictures but the whole plant looks like it's yellowing and the leaves look very unhappy, drooping down... If you haven't fed anything then that's most likely the cause.. unless you only want to harvest peanuts at the end of the season you might want to invest a bit and get some nutrients and possibly up pot. That looks like a 2-3 gal pot? The plant can definately finish being rootbound but you're gonna be watering 3 times a day by harvest because you have a 4-5 month vegged plant in a 3gal pot.. all that work for maybe a half ounce.. might want to just up pot and train it. Make a tiny pot scrog for it. There's still tons of time in the season..

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hey guys so I was going to quit on my 1st grow because it got magnesium until I saw it to begin to flower so I clip all the yellow leafs idolize salt right know looks healthy plant nugs already forming nicely

Attached Files: