Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cookie!!!....yeahhhhh

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, May 25, 2003.

1. here's a pic of one of the cookies me and the g/f made they taste amazing.....and they are also packed with hash...mmmmm, allready had one and the effects are just starting to work.......anyone else love cookies.....or is that a silly question to ask a stoner...??....lol.....Peace out......Sid

Attached Files:

2. Who could pass up a smiley hash-cookie? I know I couldn't....

3. damn you zia....you had to do it....didn't ya??.....i was just minding my own business and you had to say the 7 letter word....lol.......now i feel down again....lol....J/K.......Peace out.......Sid

ps about to eat cookie no 2 .......going to town tonight....lol

4. oh noooo.....i'm being eaten.....heeelllpppppp......lol......Peace out.......Sid

5. pic...

Attached Files:

6. silly question :D
    i loooove the cookies
    the butter doesnt last long in the fridge (as i accidently found out) so made up alot of cookies and frozem. an then i ate alot of cookies.........
    alot :D

peace

7. hahaha thats funny looking after you ate it.. I wish I had the crop to make hash.. When I do my next outdoor grow, i'm gonna make has outta 3/4 the harvest and make hash oil and dip my cigarettes in them...

8. mmmmm...... you lucky bastard! lol! looks sooo good and i hope u get hella fucked up!

9. just woke up......lol...nearly slept for 12 hours straight, and i'm still buzzing....lol......mmmmm time for more cookies......Peace out.......Sid

10. That is why I like eating my weed.. The high last longer and is more of a body high as well!!!!!

Cookies, brownies, and etc is sooooooo good!

11. a happy hash cookie sounds great about now

12. man I could go one of those cookies now............Peace out...........Sid

13. you n me both. Im fuckin hungry :yummy:

14. cookie addict present...not really but ive been known to go through a few rows a night

nice looking batch you made sid. think any of them are still good ;)
    kept them in the freezer for 4 years ?

15. Cookies are the very best!!!!! I just developed a killer recipe.

Here is a pic of mine...not as cute as yours though.

Attached Files:

16. Man I wish those fuckers were in the freezer, and those cookies above look even better.....mmmmmm think I might make a batch later, I've got some hash, so won't be a problem, the problem will be getting my ass off the couch after melting into the fucker!..........Peace out.............Sid

17. ergh i hate the taste of hash cookies and hash cakes, i need like gallons of tea to get it down

18. Lol that's wicked. Looks good.

19. Never had a real edible. :(