Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cookie recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WavesOfSound, Feb 13, 2013.

1. #1 WavesOfSound, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Hey guys just wanted to share my recipe for weed cookies

What you'll need (ingredients)
    - 2 grams of ground bud (depending on how your t is)
    - half a cup of peanut butter
    - peanut butter chips
    - 2/3 cups of oatmeal (I use apple its soooo good)
    - half a chocolate bar

What you need also (cook ware)
    - 1 all metal pot (no plastic or any thing that can melt)
    - spoon
    - cupcake trey
    - 4 cup cake cups
    - aluminum foil

This will make 4 about

To get started pre heat your oven to 325 degrees. While that's heating up grab your pot, weed and PB put a half a cup of it in the pot then add your weed (how much you put in is your choice usually we use 2gs and eat 1 1/2 and get pretty high for 5-6 hours) mix very well don't be afraid after you are sure you mixed it well enough put the foil over it and put in the oven for 20-30 min. It will have a darker color and look almost dry when it's done. Pull it out of the oven and place on a burner at medium heat start to stir then add the oat meal about 2/3 of a cup then add the chocolate and the peanut butter chips (the chips help harden the mix but don't make it overly chocolately).
    Put 4 or so cup cake holders in the pan and fill them full press and pack the mixture in to them. After you fill all of them put them in the freezer for about 10 minutes after they come out wrap in tin foil and your all good to go.
    Enjoy

Just leave some feed back

2. I'm totally gonna try this today!

3. It's really good haha

4. Thanks I'm going to try