Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

convincing parents to let you smoke in there house?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rian m1, Oct 23, 2008.

1. #1 rian m1, Oct 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
    ok highpothetically of course theres this person who smokes and one of his parents lets him but the other doesnt and he or she wants to know some good ideas or ways that he could convince them to let him thy also used to smoke back in the day idk about currently this is all hypothetical though:D
    ideas?
    i meant smoking in general like at all not just in the house

2. Finishing up the 8th grade might be a good start.

3. Just go outside, if they don't want that stuff in their house then that's pretty much the end of it. Going outside is easy enough to do, but it depends if they even approve of it in the first place.

4. this person isnt in school hes 19 and i am pretty sure their parents wont approve of it

5. either be straight up with them if they already know you smoke and ask, or just go down the block to a park or somewhere secluded and do your business. Maybe stop by a mini-mart and buy a sobe and twix or something

6. Well you live under their roof so it's their terms. If they don't want you to smoke inside, don't smoke inside, just go outside and smoke there. If they do not know that you smoke, why not ask the one parent who's ok with it what they would like you to do and respect their wishes?

7. if u figure out that lemme kno lol i wud luv to kno

8. i mean smoking in general and the one that knows lets me thy smoke also

9. A 19 year old can be a big boy and go outside.

10. im hoping if your 19 you can make deceisons on your own, and that you dont need an internet forum to tell you wheter you should bring up smoking to your parents. Not very many parents approve of smoking even if they used to smoke. There are big cons that come along with smoking such as its illegal.

Happy tokin and grow some ball hairs man

11. haha i had a talk with my mom not to long ago telling her why i should be able to smoke in the house. she thought about it for a day and said no because its illegal.
    :hello: :smoking:

12. lmao like almost every thread i create i get hated on in it:rolleyes:
    arghhh alot of people smoked them selves stupid on here:mad:
    i mean take a hint im talking hypothetically of course
    a duh:D

13. try not to tip-toe around your questions ... this is a forum about weed we all smoke it, we all buy it or grow it or somehow get it so the whole legality thing does not phase us at all

saying people smoked themselves stupid isn't going to help either...grow up and ask like a real person would

as for your original question...some parents will not ever feel comfortable with you smoking. I couldn't ever get my dad to agree with it, my mom didn't care at all but I still had to hide it from him. Be thankful you have one parent on your side....if you feel up to it try and convince the other but if it doesn't work don't bitch and moan, its their house. Then you'll just have to learn to be sneaky, gl with stuff

14. lol whats with this kids sentence structure... and your best bet is to be like "I smoke weed... i like to do it in a safe place like in the basement or out back... its some thing i like to do and i dont plan on giving it up anytime soon... i hope you can understand." Then ur dad/mom will yell about some stuff... u might get grounded for a bit but in the long run it will be for the best.

15. my parents dont really care if I smoke in my room, just because when they got a bit suspicous about it (after like 6-8 months of me smoking in my room) I told them about it, they asked me where, and I said right in my room..they didnt even know..they were so confused, they would all be awake I'd be downstairs in my room packin bowls and I just never got caught.. the fact they never found out impressed them enough to let me do it..

1) towel under the door
    2) fan for circulation
    3) open the window when I'm done for awhile
    4) not in-and-out of my room every 3mins

my 20 year old sister hates the smell, and her rooms right next to mine, and my parents room is up stairs, as long as they dont smell it, or friends being loud..they dont mind..

16. He's falling prey to the whole "Everything i say is fake, and i don't do any thing wrong" thing.
    Either way, all of you, there is no need to bite his head off.
    Hes asking how to talk to is parents about letting him smoke, with their consent, not in their house.

I wish i knew what to tell you though.
    I too want to know what kind of things to tell my parents, to help them realize that marijuana is actually a helpful medicine, that harms no body.

17. The title of the thread is "convincing parents to let you smoke in there house?" Poor grammar aside, it seems pretty straightforward.

18. not flaming but it should be "their" house ;)