Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Convincing Parents to let me smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Nov 19, 2011.

1. [quote name='"NorthEastStoner"']

Alright fine I won't show them the union.. And why would you want me to go to rehab? Stop hating dude. I've heard of granny's list but can u explain it to me and send it to me?[/quote]

Mushroom is just this forums downer. Just ignore his shit man

2. Commercial's hilarious, and you're late on the inb4
    :wave:

3. I hate that man with a passion. Such a buzzkill kinda guy.. Would never wanna toke with him lol :smoke:

4. bro you dont convince them you just smoke and try not to get caught.

5. #25 Apu, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Do like a million underage people post this daily?

Or do people over 18 really care if there parents do not approve(No hate just curious)?

But yeah do not listen to mushroom lol

6. Money over bitches man. Life's answer to everything.

7. I wouldn't suggest out right telling them.
    But if it ever comes down to when you're busted, just slap your grades right in front of them (assuming ur actually doing well), take a deep breath and confidently say that it's changed you for the better.
    It'd be interesting to hear their arguments after that

8. [quote name='"NorthEastStoner"']Hey guys so recently all my friends got busted so eventually my parents are gonna find out and question me about smoking.. They don't approve of weed. When they ask me I don't want to lie to them about my habits because they eventually will find out the truth and consequences will be worse ( I'm talking bad shit.) ever since I started toking my asthma has gotten better and I've been doing fenominally in school. Please help me convince them that weed isn't a killer and it's fine to smoke. (btw they smoked back in the day...)
    Thanks.[/quote]

I hate when people point out bad grammar...yet u said "fenominally" in a sentence describing how much better you are doing in school....its PHENOMENALLY....haha

9. This is apprentice tokers. Come here to laugh at the underage threads about them being too high or getting caught by their grandmothers

10. Fuck all the negative posters, man. Anyway - Just do what every one else is saying, compile evidence, and I mean EVIDENCE so she can't say, "You can't believe every thing you see on the fucking internet". PROVE IT TO HER. Although, if she's brain washed by propaganda, there is no getting passed that. It's like the worlds best firewall. D:

11. Or the only one above 18.

Feelings the same. I will never smoke with kids.

I can understand how acting like an adult can be a buzzkill.

12. Lol, man. You're so silly! If you honestly think this forum is mostly filled with teeny boppers whom are under the age of eighteen.. you must just be silly! :hello::hello:

13. Don't tell them this.[/quote]
    this ^^^

14. It is not? :confused:

15. No, but I like to pretend that so I dont murder the last bit of hope I have in humanity.

16. My hope for humanity was lost when I realized they call this anti-economy we live in an actual economy. :wave::wave:

17. what do you mean man?

18. Now all I can think about is teenage girls thanks a lot guys!

19. Is it......

SMOKE WEED?

20. oh and guys im compiling a whole bunch of information from granny's list. and some other credible things online...