convince me

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by yurigadaisukida, Sep 10, 2011.

1. that evolution is a lie :D i want to see all your ID videos/websights (and hopefuly some text books too)

2. this is going nowhere fast :p i figured the christians would all be jumping in here to save my soul, isnt that what they do?

3. I'm here to save your soul.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FhVwy8Dux8&feature=channel_video_title]Babylon Warchild - Weapons Of Mass Deception - YouTube[/ame]

4. are you trying to create threads that don't ever end? i'm particularly tired of this particular one. generating 150 pages of horseshit isn't an accomplishment, you know. people who believe ID will paste in worthless link after worthless link thinking they've proved something, and are totally and completely insensitive to their own utter lack of factual basis. if you attract them in here, assuming you keep feeding them, they will go around in circles with you forever.

5. Why do you want to be convinced?

6. I predict a very productive conversation

7. lol..just refer to the 'the world is 6000 yr old!!??! thread'

8. are you trying to go into threads and post negative comments for no reason? i understand you might not like the thread, but all you have to simply due is press the back button and go on with your day :)

9. not a single one of us has added anything, and that includes you and the OP, so spare me.