Convince Me To Switch To Vaping.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Phildoe, May 26, 2014.

1. Well todays my birthday and I kinda wanna try vaping but im afraid im gonna order the MFLB and end up not liking it. A lot of people say it barely gets them high and others say a .2 gets them blasted. So idk how im gonna end up. Ive also heard that some of the chemicals in your system from smoking can fuck with your vaping experiance and this summer i plan to smoke with friends and vape at home. If someone can give the clearest description of a vape high that would be helpful.

2. Step 1. Buy a variable heat vaporizer

Step 2. Get what ever high you want out of your vaporizer.

3. The only way you will know is to try

I had same problem , read all the topics , reviews.
    But at end of day hD to take the plunge , the flight box got my attention. Liked the reviews and weighed it all up and ordered it.

Do not regret it. I'm in process of getting another one lol walnut box , and the orbital ;)

I can safely say i won't ever smoke again !

4. I back up what my fellow brit said.

I bought a cheep vape to give it a go, I loved it and would be vaping now if my whip didnt break, oh well herbalaire coming soon.

Point is buy one you wont regret it, just buy one that actually vapes so like potatato head said, buy one that allows you to adjust the heat.

5. Buy an arizer solo. Or any other quality vape. Don't smoke for like 2 weeks. Just vape. Or even take a short tolerance break then order the vape. My solo with a domed screen uses 0.05-0.15g per bowl. This bowl lasts a 12 minute session and depending on how I want to be 1 or 2 bowls will suffice me for the time. So in total I use like 0.1-0.3g a session. Pair that with a hydra tube and you will know why vapes are amazing. Also, when smoking weed, after its smoked its gone. But with vaping, you now have this leftover ABV which can be used to make potent edibles. The stems in vapes get caked with vapor resin which is usually worth having.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Do not by a Herbal vap... Most will agree and say they suck... If you want a vap get one for concentrates like oil/wax. They haven't perfected the herbal designs.

7. That is 100% bull shit. There are plenty of vapes that have perfected the design for herbs.

8. Nope. Most have to be constantly stoked, they combust, and they smell. The exact opposite of what they are meant to be used for. Very few due what they claim and they still suck and produce weak hits(although this may vary with tolerance.)

9. That again is bull shit. None that I use need to be constantly stoked, they never combust, and smell about as bad as using concentrates any ways. It is impossible to smoke or vape with out any smell with any vaporizer whether it be hash or bud.

Shit I could list off over 20 vapes that work exactly as intended, dont burn, and only needed to be stirred once or twice during a session.

10. You can list 20 that work and I can list 50 that don't. Like I said most don't work right. 

11. #11 lwien, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014

Totally agree with PH on this.    The above two quotes are total bullshit.    While I agree that pen vapes don't vape dry herbs properly, there are many other portables that are not pen vapes that do a great job at it.

12. #12 dankness420, May 26, 2014
    Use less weed overall, weed tastes better, can use your vaped weed to cook with.

@[member="SiberianShepherd"] So you have personally used over 50 different vapes in your life?...see my point?

13. #13 SiberianShepherd, May 26, 2014
    I've tried lots of different vapes(from cheap to expensive) and own 3 used to own 5-6. Herbal vapes suck. /end thread

I seemed to have offended the vape lovers LMFAO.
    EDIT: Tastes better, uses less, etc it all varies based on person. With vapes i use more because it hits weakly. I rather dab or hit a bowl anyday.

10336622_618887844861286_223308592192079551_n.jpg

14. how do you vapor bong hit? I'd vape if I could use my bong too. I like my bong.

15. I got stomach ulcers and had to stop smoking because it would cause flare-ups. Ordered a DBV and since then I've gotten better but haven't gone back to smoking. I enjoy vaping so much more and it feels healthy. 

I feel like my vapes do a fine job so I don't understand someone saying they suck.

16. I recommend a No2 since you can set the temp (try 365F) and then it won't burn any of your herb at all if you didn't set it too high.

The high is a little clearer than a smoke high, but it is otherwise basically the same/JUst give it a few minutes in between hits, or in between bags if you use a bag vape (volcano is amazing) which are nice because the vapor isn't hot or irritating, and there is almost no drag so you can fill your lungs in a second with a quick huge inhale as if you were clearing a bong.
    Less coughing too with vapes in general, and esp bag vapes because of the cooler air when you inhale.

No2 is definitely a conserver tho. 1 bowl (a pinch) at 365F with about 5 draws, stir it up and then another 3-5 draws, is really nice. 2 bowls will get almost anyone thoroughly baked.

Volcano tastes better and is much nicer to use since there is no draw, but it 1. isnt portable obv. and 2. Tends to end up using more because the chamber is really big so you end up putting more in than you might need. As long as you make sure you vape it till it's spent it should be fine tho.

17. Hows the easyvape? I cant really spend more than 75 on it so its between the easyvape and the mflb.

I don't think you've offended anyone.    One doesn't need to be offended in order to correct an inaccurate statement.

I would actually love to see this list of 50 horrible vaporizers.