Converting Friends Into Stoner Friends

Discussion in 'General' started by justsaymo', Jul 16, 2014.

1. #1 justsaymo', Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    I feel like I've turned at least 4 of my friends into stoners. I arrange a good first high with them, normally a sleep over or something, with music movies and munchies and they always have a great time. I've instructed many more on the art of optimal inhalation. One of my good friends that first smoked with me started dealing and got in trouble with the law... should I feel guilty? He said the whole reason he started smoking was because of me. I don't wanna peer pressure anyone or anything, but smoking is awesome and should be experienced by everyone interested. 

Is it good to convert people into smokers or let them do it on their own? Have you converted anyone? 
    Also how do you go about converting them? I normally tell them to do there own research about the dangers and risks, they find none and then wanna blaze.

2. I prefer to accept those. and not make them succumb to peer pressure. Smoking is a given thing, it's either you like it or you don't. Or you just want to try it.

3. If they are over 18, and they want to smoke, I'll help. But I wont tell anyone they should smoke if they don't want to.

4. 1405527468505.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I converted one of my best friends when we were both like 14. He is now a way bigger stoner than I am and is actually well connected when it comes to dealers. Now I myself was converted by another lifelong friend of mine who now deals, so I view it as a kind of cycle of life. Most people like weed, therefore it's easy to convert most people.

6. I wouldn't say I try to convert my friends. I enlighten them, because they believe all the propaganda. I always say 'I'm not trying to get you to smoke, that is your choice. I just want you to know that I don't have any problems' or something like that lol 

7. #7 IIGooGII, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    I've always let other people make their own decisions. I have had friends who use substances that I think are absolutely disgusting and all I've asked is that they keep it away from me when they do it.

I think of smoking dank the same way. If somebody is truly uncomfortable around it or they don't like it I won't do it around them. That doesn't mean I'm not going to get high before I see them but I won't be smoking right in front of them.

I haven't met many people who didn't smoke. My fiance use to not smoke and I told her that if she tried it she might not have any problem with it (her issue was that I was on probation at the time). She tried it about two years ago and we smoke regularly together.

Of the few people who haven't smoked prior to meeting me, I always think its a fun time to be with somebody for their first experience. I haven't smoked with any first timers who said they haven't liked it.

As far as your guilt and your friend goes, I went through the same thing more or less with my sister. I got a dealing charge, even though the charge itself was bullshit (long story) she still felt guilty about it. I explained to her that it was entirely my own decision and that it had nothing to do with her. She was fine after that, just sorry that I had gotten into trouble. My point is, your friend trying to point blame at you is crap. Everybody makes their own decisions whether or not that's how they were raised. Everybody is an individual, with their own problems and ways to deal with things. He's probably just pissed at the situation entirely and looking for an outlet. I did the same thing for a while saying it wasn't my fault etc, never really pointing blame at anybody because I knew deep down that it was my own actions that got me into trouble.

Hope this helps your guilt side of things. Basically what I'm saying is that no matter how your friend got started, nobody put a gun to his head and told him to deal.