Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Converting a friend to the wonders of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusGreen, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Well, since I started toking I've barely been hanging around with people that don't toke, I've mostly just been with my stoner friends. Anyway, I'm going to be meeting up with a few old friends over the next few days and I was wondering if you had any tips for converting people to the good herb. Obviously I don't want to pressure anyone if they don't want to try it, so I'd like to just bring it up in a way that'd hopefully make them say yeah and give it a go, but failing that we could just forget it and continue talking about whatever we were talking about before that.

So, any ideas? :p

2. Well if they don't already know just casually drop it in in a convosation, if they do know and they don't mind, smoke in front of them and just casually offer the spliff/pipe etc. to them :) but whatever you do do not pressure them, they will probably get p*ssed off. I know before i started smoking with all the sh*t they tell you in school about how one spliff is like chain smoking 5 cigs and it will give you mental problems it took a while to get me to smoke :) but now i do i love it and understand, its amazing!! :smoke:

3. Yeah, the problem is I don't really know what their views are, I've talked to them about weed before and they've joked about it and called me a junkie (in a joking way, they definitely all know weed isn't a hard drug), but at the same time, they haven't tried it so there's obviously something stopping them. None of them smoke cigs either, but most of them drink once in a while, so I'm thinking to go in with the "Remember, alcohol is a lot worse" argument if necessary. I'd like them all to try it at least once, as I know there's definitely no harm in trying it, and I know I'd have missed out on so much if I'd never tried.

4. Start him off slow. With a few hits off a joint.
    Then soon the whole thing.

then after a few time get him into a bowl. Only a few hits.

DONT let him smoke a lot. he will freak out. like every other newbie that smokes to much they think they will die.

5. This. The first time I smoked I got waaaaaayyyyy too high and thought I was going to die. The first time my sister smoked she didn't get high at all and just wanted to try it again since she saw how it was affecting me,