Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Converted to the herb...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smotpoking, May 7, 2011.

1. My friend use to rail on weed 24/7 saying that it ruins your life, makes you stupid, and that it made me a different person. Even though he did prescription meds, and alcohol. Anyways he tried weed yesterday and loves marijuana he's now given up on every drug besides pot and booze. I feel like I've changed his life for the better cuz prescription meds are awful for you(liver). Anyone else have stories like this of helping an ignorant friend become a user? Please share.

2. Way to make a generalization. And why did he snort cannabis?

3. My dad used to be heavily against marijuana and he still is against people abusing it. But he does see the good side of it now and doesn't mind me using it as long as it doesn't interfere with my life.

He (my dad) used to be on some pretty heavy prescription painkillers since an old work injury left him with a gimpy knee. After taking vicodin for almost 2 years he started having kidney problems and had to stop. Big mistake, he went through withdrawl like some kind of tweaker. Long story short I offered him a puff and now he is a semi-regular user but prefers edibles to smoking. The body high lets him function relatively normally and his pain is numbed enough to not bother him.

4. Snorting weed is a huge thrill man. All that THC up in your nostrils, mannnnnn.

5. #5 Smotpoking, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I never said he snorted pot your probably high and abusing prescription meds mess with your liver. Since your high Itts alright that you read my post wrong.

6. That's awesome man, same here I used to drink a lot (while in the military) but now that I'm out: ganja is awesome and worry-free. Effects are just so much better to me than alcohol.