Convert my Sunroom into a grow room..

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by AntonROUGH, Sep 20, 2011.

1. So title says it all... I'm being forced to move my grow into the sun room which is right off from where my bedroom is.. I'm facing a few problems though. The room is about 7x6x8

1. Winter is coming and this room really has no insulation.. I was thinking have lights ON period during the night and the run a space heater when lights go off?

2. I'm going to be running co2 so it's great that the room is sealed.. But how am I going to cool my lights? Considering there is no windows that open up.. Im hoping to be running 2 600's in there..:eek:

Besides that I have everything else pretty much figured out. Im going to most likely tape all the windows completely with foil tape and then from there i'm going to poly the room. Because this sun room can be seen be the neighbors and im sure they will notice if there are super bright lights on all night and then shut off at the same time every day :) Trying to take every precaution that I can. :wave:

Sorry I dont have any pics of the sun room at the moment..

2. pics.... a sun room with windows that don't open... i have to see this

3. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']pics.... a sun room with windows that don't open... i have to see this[/quote]

Well its a room surrounded with windows but there all stationary.. Like just big 6x4 glass panels. I could just cut a square out of the door and put a dryer vent cap over it and exhaust like that but i was curious if there were any better ideas.