Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Convert Bong into Dab Rig Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GiraffeVenom, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hey, so I'm looking to convert my bong into a dab rig. I have a cheap, glass, gas station bong. No pictures but its about 8 inches, has a diffusor and its just a bong and bowl, no down stem. What cheap parts do I need to convert this bong into a rig? I don't care about high quality, I don't care about it not lasting long. What stuff could I get for around less than $30 to dab? I have a dab tool and a torch already. Amazon or Ebay links would help a lot too. [​IMG]

2. Don't

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Well, why not? And are there any cheap dab rigs out there then that have everything I need?

4. Grab a couple mesh screens, stack together and form cup, place in bowl and presto

5. Does that actually work? I wont shatter the glass or anything?

6. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00P24GG98/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1437608822&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX200_QL40&keywords=quartz+bucket&dpPl=1&dpID=61La7C4zRmL&ref=plSrch

Using mine for 5 months now

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437608968.315329.jpg
    I got this for 19$

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437609056.588911.jpg
    And got both of these for under 30$
    Check your DM

8. The quartz nail posted by derb would work great.

If you wanna get weird or want other options try a DabVac

I'm gonna order one pretty soon :smoke:

9. Yes. I've had just about every kind of nail there is and these work the best. Make sure to use a carb cap. I just use a silicone container that one of my dispensary pick ups came in.