Conversion

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by misterex, May 10, 2007.

1. Hey there.I have a quick question.I have 10 clones, in a homemade green house indoors.I constructed it with some poles and polly.I use 2 80 watt flourescent lights, and keep the green house at 28 degrees(c), and i spray inside of it with water for humidity to promote root growth.I normally dont spray at all because water acts like a magnifying glass on leaves(burns them).But these are 80 watt florescent so it wouldnt hurt that much anyway.The strain im using is Purple Kush.I am going to tie down the branches with twist ties, and use chicken wire for flowering(trellising).
    I need to get them out of the house.Can i put them outside for flowering?
    its really sunny here,the temperature is 25(c), and gets to 35-40(c).I am not experianced with out door growing so i need some tips. Thanks.
    -Misterex

2. You now have 10 clones in a tent with 160 watts and you're still waiting for them to root? How soon do you have to have them out of the house? I'm assuming they're floro tubes and not the compact flourescent type.

3. No.My main place i got to doesnt have any more compact flourescents.I just started these clones,and am boosting the rooting more.I need them out in a month.So i am hoping to get them outside and use the chisken wire pronto.