Conversations with God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Mayor_LaLa, Jul 25, 2002.

1. #21 SiriusWolff, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    So wait you believe in the law of attraction, . The idea that what you think about will come to you is the exact basis for that law. I watched a video on it and all it sounded like was a 1950's propaganda schpeel.

2. #22 Grimey Sole, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    i wouldnt want to phrase it the way you just did

mind is influential in our reality but your free will is present when you choose to accept that their is always a different way of perceiving reality than the  way you currently think...

have you heard of affirmations? they are like mantras that you repeat over and over and because of law of attraction these things should appear in reality...

'money flows in and out as effortlessly as i breathe' would be one for example...
    well just stating that doesn't make the affirmation work because if the emotion that rests under the words you speak do not coincide they cancel each other out... its like saying it and not believing what you are saying... over and over again... or hmm like the conscious mind being in conflict with subconscious beliefs.

the mind usually will focus on two things.. either the fact that you dont have what you want or that you had some and want more...
    if these thoughts are popping up than the law of attraction is still working, and is still bringing you what your mind and emotions agree with.

emotion always brings into motion action

if you feel good about money, state the same mantra, 'money flows in and out as effortlessly as i breathe' than many opportunities to create  money will present themselves.. as long as enjoyable ways to spend it because there is an emotional/thought congruence..

and that emotional/thought congruence forms as a trust is built between you and the universe/god/higher self/ nature/ JAH/ whatever you want to call it

feel good before you have it, it comes quicker.. feel bad about not having and it pushes it further away

3. No i wasn't referencing a mantra i was talking about people who believe that if they think, feel, believe something that it will manifest in the real world. There is a movie called the law or something like that that explains the whole idea of the law of attraction.

4. pretty much.. the external is a reflection of the internal