Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Conversation with my mom

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rschalk117, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Okay so my mom doesn't know i smoke and doesn't really like the idea of it (Atleast i think she doesn't know) but i was talking to her and the convo went a little like this
    Me:Hey mom, what are you gonna do when you walk into me and T's (cousin) apartment after we move out, and there is a huge bong on the table?
    Mom: Nothing, i wouldn't really care. I don't have a say in it.
    Me: no, you're gonna hit it.
    Mom: *laughs* yeah... we will see...
    Then later proceeded to buy a marijuana leaf designed incense holder with a bunch of good incense.
    Anyone else had funny conversations about weed with their parents?

2. Me - "Hey mom....wanna know what i want for christmas

Mom- " What?"

Me - "a bong, preferably glass, but acrylic is fine"

Mom - "Glass is much smoother to hit"

me - *All wide-eyed*

Know im trying to figure out if she smokes, she dosent know i smoke

3. Lol, that wasn't evidence enough?!

4. i like messing about with my mum about weed now, just joking about it
    my dad dosent know and he bought this little padington bear figurine for mum. no joke the bear is wearing a shirt with little green leaves design, me and mum exploded with laughter when he left the room