Convenient Friends/ Scavenger

Discussion in 'General' started by Radioactive_Kid, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Ok So here's the deal i have several friends whom seem to only be around when it's good to for them. Sure they have girlfriends and jobs, But so do i, and i still make time for my friends. I just don't understand why a select few aren't around ever, then i thought about it. They're only hang out when somebody has some herb, or they or bored out of their minds. Kinda fucked up to have "Friends" who pretty much only use you. Last night i was in a bad mood and told them all how shitty of friends they were and that we're all fed up with their shit. Turns out they really weren't friends cuz apparently i'm a low life white trash person. LoL. Nice "friends", right? All ties are cut off with those fools, and they've basically been disbanded from our group of friends.

Anybody out there have friends who seem to be at the right place at the right time? or friends that only come around when it's good for them? Please share experiences :D

2. ive got a friend who i only see maybe once a week. we used to hang out daily, untill he got a gf. now he is whipped by her nice ass and fake titties :(

3. Sometimes I feel like I'm 'that guy', so I try extra hard to be generous . I think it creeps my friends out, actually.

4. Same here but only with some people. I have like three different groups of friends and I am "that guy" in one of them. The other two I'm just the stoner. They all smoke just not as often.

5. All my friends have jobs all week and I am jobless which means sitting at home all week doing nothing (smoking weed) and I only get to see my best friend in the whole wide world on the weekend.