convenient flourescent lights?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AlwaysFirst024, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Every time i see some one asking about where 2 get Flourescent grow lights everyone always links to some website, but i am unable 2 have anything shipped 2 my house w/out my parents thinkin somethings up, i was wondering if a hardware store or Home Depot would have what i need? Where is the best place i could go 2 find the best grow lights?

2. damn your growing at your parents house good luck wit dat but anyways you can get floros at home depot and also at Petsmart or Petco hope that helps

3. Home depot has 100 and 150 w CFL's for under 10 bucks.

They also have a cheap cheesy fixture and shade kit for about the same.

4. And how old are you again?

And of course you get flouro's at the store, Wal mart, lowes, Home Depot, everywhere has them.

5. home depot is a good spot, i got some CFL's there and they work fine. however, ill also add that i just recently learned that CFL's wont take a plant through flowering very well so if ur planning to get it through flowering and ur on a tight budget like me, just get the highest watts and lumens u can find(they shouldnt be too expensive) . i didnt and i regret it, i basically wasted like 15$

6. Don't you think your parents are going to be able to smell it? You would probably be better off growing outside if you can't even get packages delivered, i would think getting the growing done unnoticed would be pretty impossible.

7. I think its all under control and its going 2 b fine, thanx for all the help, i went 2 home debot and got 2 15w plant lights cuz i already had the fixture and thats all my budget would allow. Check it: -Virgin Grow- Weed 2 Seed

8. You'll be fine walmart got lights i reccommend the home depot they're cheap =]

9. haha yea thanx, i went w/ my friend and we were sayin how we hoped they had them and u weren't just BSin us, but i got the 2 15w tubes for like 5 each and it fit in2 my budget thanx alot!