Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

conundrum!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kitty tummies, Dec 26, 2010.

1. ok so right now i have to smoke in my room, which means window + fan (pointed at window) + music playing (to mask fan blowing + lighter flicking, etc) + sploof + baby bowls

but if i have my fan on right behind me to blow the smoke out into the abyss of my front yard (lol i like to watch cars drive by while i smoke), then i cant hear if anyone's coming up on my room or something. so fuck.

what do? WHAT DO?!

2. Well... I usually put clothes infront of the bottom of my door, and put a chair infront of my door and sit in it. Then I just blow the smoke over to my window. If anyone tried to walk in, the chair and clothes would stop them and I could tell them something like... "IM CHANGING"

3. These are good. Is there no way you can go outside and have a worry free toke? Sneak out your window if it's ground level?

4. i have a similar situation when i smoke at home, although i only have one parent to contend with

i usually just make sure my dad is occupied doing something like watching a movie or playing guitar or washing the dishes so there is almost no chance he will come upstairs while i sneak in a few cones :bongin:

5. Wait until you turn 18 to post on the forums.
    Problem?

6. You don't deserve to post. There is nothing that makes the OP seems under 18. Just because they live with people they don't want to get caught by. OP didn't even say parents! Please post something helpful or at least slightly relevant. Thanks.

7. There was a filter device designed specifically for odor elimination, called the Smoking Buddy. Should run like 20 plus shipping.

8. your a good man, way to stick up for the guy.

9. find air freshener? febreze,axe,perfume?? glade plug ins?!?!? XDD

10. Smoke near the door so you can hear if anyone is coming, then go to the window and blow the smoke out. Rinse and repeat.