Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Controversial question about grasscity and talking about different drugs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thee Mushroom Man, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

ya, they will wonder how fucking dense and out of touch with reality you are...

2. I've seen BL and it looked like a bunch of people arguing..  Granted I only saw one thread.
    But if you want to have a good laugh, go look at the tweakers in the meth section at DF..  They can get kind of wild lol

3. Another thing, Grasscity is used by people from all over the world, and I believe it is hosted from somewhere in Europe. So American laws relating to medical cards is irrelevant.

4. #24 240sxLover, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    ^Bluelight is the bomb dude, they've got a thread for any drug you never knew existed, and people who have actually taken those obscure drugs. The people on there always have supremely insightful info on things I'm always curious about.... unlike SOME forums. hint hint.

And yeah, Grasscity is UK based if I'm not mistaken, so their views on things are bound to be different from us 'Mericans.

5. I like Shroomery aswell.  Where I learned to start growing those things :3  God damn I don't miss them though they taste like shit...

6. Stoned can't even be bothered answering that :)

7. #27 240sxLover, Feb 2, 2014
    ^ The homegrowns my friend grew were way tastier than any I've ever had prior. Great forum, amazing instructionals.

Not to say they tasted great though hah.

And have you ever tried making a smoothie with em? Faster ROA and the taste ain't unbearable.

8. Is there a lot of SWIMming on BL, if you get me?

9. #29 240sxLover, Feb 2, 2014
    Nah man, BL has a ban on "SWIM" "my dog" etc. Because it obviously doesn't do anything to hide who it really is :p

And the humor there cracks me up. "Robojesus forgive us our sins" gets me every time.

10. Good lol it gets annoying on DF, but self incrimination is forbidden in forums like shroom growing and chemistry.  I should start using it here and watch all the little stoners get confused..

11. "SWIM just ate a pound of weed, how high will his dog get???! HELPPPP!" hahahah

12. Omg the first time I picked up a Q of shrooms and my dog ACTUALLY ATE them all.. That's when I joined DF and I kept telling them and THEY WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND.

hahaha thats exactly what I was thinking... seemed OP was patting himself on the back and stroking his balls while typing

14. Cool post

All you need to know.  Please read the rules again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.