Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Controversial question about grasscity and talking about different drugs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thee Mushroom Man, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First of i just want to say im not dissing grasscity or anyone, but i have a controversial question. So, i have been pondering this question for a while now. Why does grasscity ban people for just talking about other drugs in general, but they dont ban people for talking about weed? I have been on this site for a while now and i have realized some people dont have their med cards, and are completely illegal. So why dont you get banned for talking about weed, since that would be illegal, and people dont say they have it prescribed. Yes, i get this website is all about weed, but this question is a good one. Example: Im pretty sure i could get banned for talking about taking adderal on this site, but when i say "I smoke MARIJUANA all the time" i dont get banned? FYI i actaully do have a adderall prescription, and i also have a Medicinal Marijuana Card. Grasscity Mods please comment, i would like to see people high up to tell me this answer, but others can still comment. Sorry for the long paragraph, thought i should spark a controversy statement today. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just realized, this question is probably gonna blow some stoners mind if hes high.

3. Discussion of other drugs used to be allowed but as the forums grew, more people were coming here just to ask questions like "how much ___ should I take?" and far too often got really bad advice which was seen as a liability by GC staff. They tried to implement rules barring things like dosage advice, but there were still too many people breaking those rules so they banned the discussion of other drugs entirely. 

There's your GC history lesson for the day. :bongin: 

• Like Like x 10
  4. Ahhh, guess i wouldnt understand cause i didnt know the history. Thanks for the incite, its still a contradicting things grasscity does, but i understand where there coming from. 

5. crackcity?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol how conceited. Its a dumb question.

Why dont they ban people talking about weed ffs....

• Like Like x 3
  7. someone asks this like every day

• Like Like x 1
  8. How is that dumb? just because im not a one sided stoner. My logic makes sense.

9. Logic doesn't make anything, it proves what already is.

10. Why dont they ban weed talk on a weed website???

Yup logic checks out.

• Like Like x 2
  11. If you want to talk about other drugs join a forum for other drugs and discuss all you want.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I guess if it was just an mmj site they would be banned, too. But it just mj so that's why :) I think the rules about other drugs are just zero tolerance. Which is good, I suppose, because we are trying to get weed unassociated with those other drugs, anyway. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  13. [quote name="Thee Mushroom Man" post="19448744" timestamp="1391292019"]Ahhh, guess i wouldnt understand cause i didnt know the history. Thanks for the incite, its still a contradicting things grasscity does, but i understand where there coming from. [/quote]That was a perfectly insightful explanation, I don't see how you still don't understand.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 daneel olivaw, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    smart answer

bad answer

• Like Like x 1
  15. Way too much stress on the mods to distinguish if every member is a registered mmj patient or not.

16. #16 CL4P-TP, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
     it's not up for speculation.. RMJL and SJ came out and said why its verboten.

jane dough was nice enough to give the op "the skinny".

besides as SJ said.."It's called GrassCity guys" ( so I may of paraphrased a little).

but it has little to do with an political effort to separate canna from other drugs by the owners of this site.

shit they'd make bank off mushy kits too they could( they sell seeds to Euro and Canada), and were up till a little while ago ( within the last year or two ) selling salvia, bath salts & K2 on GC.

EDIT:^^^^^ just sayin, not judgin.. everyone got a vice of some sort.^^^^  the smart ones have a few ..just in case ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. lols

I'll bet you just made Chunk, PF & Yoda shit purple Twinkies thinking about that hassle......

• Like Like x 1
  18. [quote name="CL4P-TP" post="19449467" timestamp="1391299781"] it's not up for speculation.. RMJL and SJ came out and said why its verboten.jane dough was nice enough to give the op "the skinny".besides as SJ said.."It's called GrassCity guys" ( so I may of paraphrased a little).but it has little to do with an political effort to separate canna from other drugs by the owners of this site.shit they'd make bank off mushy kits too they could( they sell seeds to Euro and Canada), and were up till a little while ago ( within the last year or two ) selling salvia, bath salts & K2 on GC.EDIT:^^^^^ just sayin, not judgin.. everyone got a vice of some sort.^^^^ the smart ones have a few ..just in case ;)[/quote]Yeah. I was just giving my two cents :) but- weed does need to be unassociated with those other drugs. In the minds of the people and the politicians. Even my friends associate it with hard core drugs. Blah- I hate the stigma. But I digress.. Sorry OP, just get over it. :p Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. Look, I'm not advertising, but I know a site for talking about other drugs.  The people on there are some of the smartest I've ever met.
    It's called drugs-forum.
    Imo this site is much better for weed, because they are very strict on there and having fun isn't really the goal.  Just finding answers to questions.

20. If you think theyre smart on DF look at bluelight.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.