Controlling Your Munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by jay o2 waster, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I just recently started smoking again and I seem to get the munchies really bad. Only problem is, I try to eat healthy but can help to mack on all kinds of candy, ice cream, little debbie snacks, and fast food. I am not a big guy really. Im tall but skinny and sometimes I eat so much I feel like shit. Like this one time at a Chinese buffet. Ha ha ha, does anybody have a similar problem?:smoking:

2. I have the EXACT problem... It doesn't help that I've got a huuuge sweet tooth to begin with. I hate when I over load on the junk, though. I feel like shit, like you said, and once I actually thought I should make myself throw up because I ate SOO much.... I try to eat healthy foods too, but that only worked for one day and then I forget to the other times after hahaha :smoking:

3. Same right here but i managed to cure it!!

I guessing your 18 and outta the rents house.

Stock up on tasty but healthy food, that's what i did and it worked! well atleast until i didnt smoke in my house

4. Just gotta find something else to focus on while high, go out and do something.

That or add a bit of batch to your bowl, definatly kills munchies for me and gives a killer headrush. lol

5. whats Batch

6. I get all my nutrients from junk food lol.

Seriously, cold fruit is amazing when youre high, its like exploring mother nature with your tongue. :smoking:

7. Yea i decided to go to the store and pick up some fruit, bananas, apples, a pineapple, mango, watermelon. Ha thats a lot now that i think a bout it. I love how juicy fruit is when you've been smoking...:smoking: