Controlling your munchies

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by airsick, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Whenever I smoke, I just eat everything I can. I have a hard time controlling munchies.

How do you control it?

2. You just don't.

Stay out of the kitchen or its game over

3. lmao that's it it's either you control your body or you let your body control you, simple.

4. I eat a ton before I smoke, cuz then I know I'm actually full.

But nothing wrong with eating a lil bit.

5. its all mental. Sure food tastes better high, but everything is better high. If i'm not hungry before getting high I def won't get munchies as well. I can rationally think no matter how high i am. Even crazy higih I can know, "ok, am I legit hungry or is this just the weed? what did i last eat, etc." easy to control for me all mental.

6. these questions are followed up by an answer and "yeah, but..."

best thing to do is just munch on fruit.

grapes are good because there are a lot of them which is always a plus when dealing with the munchies.

7. I can't physically get full when I'm really stoned. I've blown a month long calorie restrictive diet in one session. Upwards of 10,000 calories.

8. If you smoke tobacco afterwards then your munchies will go away. Or maybe have a friend slap you if you dare get food.

9. same, my stomach can hurt but i wont be full...

10. Last sesh was last week, I had: 4 top ramen, 2 plates of nachos, cheese melted on crackers making a huge mound, half tub of ice cream, bacon, pancakes, coke, a bunch of Bacardi lol and various other junk foods

11. maybe gum then if you REALLY have trouble