Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Controlling your high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easy_Skanking, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Hey guys

So this is a follow up to my last thread:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/630075-weed-trip.html

I'd appreciate it if you read over that quickly to better understand this. Cheers.

Okay so I still have a lot of this rather potent pot left. I considered selling it off, but I know I'll regret it. So my question is, how can I best control the high I get from it? In the situation described in the previous thread, I smoked a joint. Would it be better to smoke bowls and take it slower? i.e. smoke a small bowl, sit it out for a while, then smoke some more as opposed to all at once?

Also, if I do find myself in the situation again, what's the best thing to do? I know from experience sleeping works, but this isn't always possible. How can I turn a bad high into a good one?

2. Smoke less. Pack a pipe bowl, take a hit, wait a bit. Rinse. Repeat.

3. You're just inexperienced. Stop smoking tobacco with your bud. Put a small amount in a bowl and take a hit. Wait a few minutes and then take another hit if you like. There's no set amount of weed you should smoke it's all personal preference.

4. Smoke less of it and smoke with friends. Smoking alone can sometimes let your mind go into some dark places haha.

5. Even though I am a fairly experiences toker ( 2 years or so), I had a bad trippy high myself a couple days ago. I had mixed my bud with tobacco.

I wonder if the tobacco and weed had anything to do with it?