Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Controlling ur high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokin Shane, May 30, 2011.

1. Any tips? Im pretty good at it, around mature people... To a point ... After about 4-5 bowls however it's a bit embarrassing

2. Just try to be mature, like you need to do on these forums :rolleyes:

haha, not sayin ur under age :p just need to be quiet and keep stuff thats not always needed to yourself, and try to participate in covos like they do, not overdoing it or laughing or being extremely loud, just talk.

3. If you have to control your high then know your limit and don't cross it. Unless you're in public, there's really no point though. Might as well just have fun and let loose.

4. The best way to do it: When you're high enough, stop smoking. It's not bad to turn down a bowl. Then you don't have to throw in, and the rest of the stoners in the circle have the "more for me" attitude. Win/Win.

5. I heard of people turning their high on/off
    but I think if you can really do that then you're not really high lol
    but I just say stupid things or I mumble or something stupid.

6. i just try to keep to myself untill im not as high in public, unless my friends are all stoned as well

7. Just don't try to cover up being high too much, that's usually when you make it even more obvious. You just get better at it the more you hang around people while you're high, that's how 24/7 stoners get away with it. Either that or they act like this guy all the time (and trust me, there are people like this lol):

http://youtu.be/9fXFY8VLMXs