The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Controlling How much i Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I have been smoking for around a year, majority of that time a once a week smoker.

Now that i have picked up an oz, im finding it very hard to keep it to once a week. I've smoked everyday for that past 2 weeks. ( missed 1 or 2 days).
    I only smoke 0.1 - 0.2 grams a night.

Any tips to help me keep it as a weekly thing?

The main reason I want to keep it to once a week is to keep my tolerance low and keep it "special".

2. If you are doing .2 grams a night it will last for like 4 months O.O

But to keep a weekly thing, put your bud away from view and places. Keep your tools away and you wont think about them.

But its not always bad to smoke each night or so

3. I know that feel bro. The best thing to do is keep your mind off it.

4. ^^
    don't think about it, when you have the desire to smoke get up and go somewhere or do something else instead.

5. Smoke like 3-4 times a week and just keep yourself busy i had the same problem where id smoke 3-5 times a day for months then i just went on a t break and fixed my shit

6. I'm exactly like the OP. I'll tell myself that I want to limit my consumption, but once I get a fresh new pick-up, I end up not being able to keep myself from smoking daily. It's honestly not a bad thing, but if you do really want to limit yourself, spend some time hanging with people who don't smoke. Do things that don't remind you of weed, including removing everything from your sightline that might remind you of it. "Out of sight, out of mind" is extremely effective here.

7. go out and do some other shit.. hobbies..?
    sitting there staring at an oz isnt going to help :p

Grasscity Deals Near You